Do you need to market your business to a highly targeted group of girls, that are ready to work at home? The Work at Home Woman can help you reach your targets.
1. The Work at Home Woman is an Award-Winning Career Resource.
Inspired by Forbes as one of the best sites for your livelihood, The Work at Home Woman helps girls find remote careers and companies that feed their spirits. This website is updated on a regular basis and may be located on such social networks as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and Google Plus.
2. More Than Just Another Blog.
The Work at Home Woman a highly supportive and interactive community of women providing ideas, resources, job listings, inspiration, and tutorials — we genuinely care about the success of our advertisers and readers and personally work together to develop successful outcomes.
We limit the amount of promotions that we run at any particular time, which means that your effort is given the utmost attention. All our ads are visible on mobile platforms.
Marketing and Sponsorship Opportunities:
Premium Button Ad
Side Picture Ad — 125 x 125 image ad (static) put on the top, righthand sidebar; picture repeats on all pages of the website and will link back to your site. Picture ads are offered on a monthly basis.
If you would like to be added to the waitlist – contact us here.
Sponsored Blog Post
A dedicated blog post promoting your business, site, and social networking accounts. The theme must remain within the market of business, working at home, direct sales, franchises opportunities, or entrepreneurship. The article is written by the host and contains 700 — 2,000 words, logo or product image, optimized graphics for social media, and millions of text links. This post is amplified on our social networking channels and in our newsletter.
A dedicated blog post promoting your business, site, and social networking accounts. The theme must remain within the tight market of business, working at home, direct sales, franchises opportunities, or entrepreneurship. The article consists of 700 — 2,000 words, optimized image production, and an unlimited number of text links. This post is amplified on our social networking channels and in our newsletter.
Seeking to find leads for your direct sales opportunity? A Webinar is an exceptional way to contact aspiring business owners. Promotion includes an email sequence inviting our audience to take part in your webinar or telephone, a dedicated blog article advertisements the webinar, social networking amplification, and an email follow-up.
Social Media Correspondence, Brand Ambassadorships, and Client Campaigns
Are you looking to construct a buzz for your direct sales event, new product launching, work-at-home job, or consultant opportunities? I can help you build that momentum through an intensive social networking correspondent effort or brand ambassadorship.
- All hyperlinks that stem from an advertisement or sponsored conversation will have the”nofollow” attribute added to it so it’s in compliance with Google’s policies and guidelines.
- We don’t accept ads for pre-launch business opportunities, lead generation systems, turnkey solutions, SEO companies, online marketing programs, phone actresses, gaming sites, self-development, instructional, or service-based direct sales businesses, online psychics, penny stocks, Forex, or investment opportunities.
- Please be aware that we can only market advertisements from businesses that we believe we can legally recommend to our readers.
- All ads are sold on a first come, first serve basis, so until payment is received the advertisement is available for purchase.
- By placing All advertising orders with The Work at Home Woman, the Advertiser agrees to our Advertising Policy.